Under HSE Policy practices, we provide, as far as is reasonable as below :
- A Safe system of work for all our employees as well as our visitors
- Adequate control of health & safety risks arising from our work activities.
- Consultation with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety and eliminating them.
- Periodical maintenance of all material handling equipment, transportation vehicles and fire fighting equipment.
- Safety sign slogans displayed throughout our work place.
- Adequate training, instruction and supervision
- Adequate welfare facilities.
We continue to pursue all feasible and practical actions necessary to provide a safe and healthful place of employment for our associates, to promote and encourage a proactive safety culture, and to reasonably protect all personnel involved in any project or job that we undertake.
It is our intent not only to comply with, but exceed in most cases all local, state and federal safety and environmental standards, codes, laws and regulations, as well as all customer requirements. We expect every employee to perform their job with safety in mind while on the job. The programs in place to promote safety include :
- Preventive maintenance programs for equipment.
- Periodic maintenance of lifting equipment.
- Company work rules.
- Progressive discipline procedures.